Schoolboy, 14, airlifted to hospital in serious condition after 'vaping alcohol' in class
News

Schoolboy, 14, airlifted to hospital in serious condition after 'vaping alcohol' in class

A 14-YEAR-OLD schoolboy has been hospitalised in the US after inhaling alcohol with a vaping device during class.

Emergency services were called to River Ridge High School in Patch Grove, Wisconsin at around 8.45am yesterday to assist a pupil suffering unknown medical conditions.

The boy had to be airlifted to hospital after using an electronic cigarette to inhale an unnamed beverage, reports The New York Post.

He was in a serious condition at the time.

Advertisement

The teen is being treated by doctors for symptoms associated with alcohol poisoning.

The Grant County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating.