CONOR MCGREGOR "vigorously denied any accusation of bad behaviour".
Charges of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure against Conor McGregor have been dropped.
The charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence at a court in the Corsican city of Bastia.
According to RTÉ, Bastia prosecutor Arnaud Viornery said: "We had no material evidence to corroborate the complainant's statements, including after the scientific expert input that had been ordered."
McGregor's lawyer, Emmanuelle Ramond, said: "We welcome this decision because it is in line with what we expected."
The accusations where based off an incident that occurred in Bastia in September of 2020, while the Dublin fighter has always "vigorously denied any accusation of bad behaviour".
This news comes on the same week that it was confirmed that McGregor would be taking on Dustin Poirier in Las Vegas in July.
The fight will be fought in front of a packed crowd at full capacity on 10 July.
Dana White confirmed the news on Wednesday, saying: "I am so happy to finally be able to say: Vegas is back.
"This summer, Las Vegas is back open for business, and on July 10, UFC 264 will be at the T-Mobile Arena at 100-per-cent capacity. Ladies and gentleman, that's 20,000 fans.
"And this card will be headlined by the third fight between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. Tickets go on sale this week."
Poirier defeated McGregor convincingly in January, with the referee stopping the fight in the second round, while McGregor won comfortably against the American all the way back in 2014.