IRISH people are natural problem solvers, which you'd imagine would come in handy for solving riddles.
So let's see if we're all we're craic'd up to be – if you'll forgive the pun – by solving the following ten Irish-themed conundrums.
Some are trickier than others but remember that sometimes the simplest answer is the right one – and no peaking at the answers (highlight them to see) – we mean it!
1. Which rock is as light as a feather?
ANSWER: A shamrock.
2. What five-letter Irish surname can be spelled with just two?
ANSWER: Casey (KC).
3. Why can't you iron a four-leaf clover?
ANSWER: Because you shouldn't press your luck.
4. What has eyes but can never see?
ANSWER: A potato, obviously.
5. Where can you always find gold, but there's no gold at all??
ANSWER: The dictionary.
6. What would St Patrick be called if he was born on December 25?
ANSWER: St O'Claus.
7. What does a ghost drink on St Patrick's Day?
8. When does a potato stop being Irish?
ANSWER: When it's a French fry.
9. What has 2 arms, no hands and only appears once a year?
ANSWER: Mammy's Christmas jumper.
10. How many gold coins can a leprechaun fit in an empty pot?
ANSWER: One, because then it's not empty anymore.