CONOR McGREGOR and Dee Devlin are the couple Irish people would most like to 'third wheel' this Valentine’s Day, according to a new survey.
Shockingly, a whopping 54% of Ireland's population would be happy to assume the role of an awkward third party during a date between a celebrity couple this February 14.
MMA star Conor and his long-term girlfriend took the top spot with 20% of the vote in the poll conducted by Deliveroo.
That means that one-in-five of us would, if given the opportunity, spend Valentine's Day with Crumlin's finest and his partner rather than with a significant other.
Ireland rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll and actress wife Amy Huberman followed closely behind with 12% of the vote, while President Michael D Higgins and his partner Sabina Coyle secured third place with 7%.
Interestingly, the survey also revealed that 35% of Irish women claim Valentine's Day is not particularly important to them, compared to 42% of men.
That's a whole lotta love going to waste!
Check out the full 'Third Wheel' list below:
1. Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin
2. Brian O’Driscoll and Amy Huberman
3. President Michael D Higgins and Sabina Coyne
4. Bono (Paul Hewson) and Ali Hewson
5. Daniel O'Donnell and Majella O’Donnell
6. Nicky Byrne and Georgina Ahern
7. Ronan Keating and Storm Keating
8. Rosanna Davison and Wesley Quirke
9. Robbie Keane and Claudine Palmer
10. Alan Hughes and Karl Broderick