A suspected ammonia leak has left 13 people in hospital.
The leak occurred on the Harbour Road in County Down at 12.38pm on July 16.
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service and paramedics attended the scene, rushing 13 people to Daisy Hill Hospital for treatment of their injuries.
Speaking to Belfast Telegraph, a spokesperson for the fire service said: "The cause of the leak had been isolated prior to the arrival of Fire Crews.
"Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus surveyed the site with gas monitors to check for the presence of ammonia gas - all readings were zero.
"Firefighters gave oxygen therapy to two casualties prior to the arrival of Ambulance crews.
"Daisy Hill Hospital requested NIFRS to stand by to provide support in receiving casualties if required. At this stage no action has been required.
"There is no risk to the public from this gas leak," she added.