LONDON GAA have confirmed tickets for this month’s Connacht quarter-final clash with Mayo in Ruislip have now sold out and have advised those without tickets not to travel to the grounds before throw-in.
After weeks of uncertainty about the availability of tickets, which were withdrawn from general sale in early April, the County Board say all 3,000 tickets have now been sold.
On the day of the match, admission will be granted “by ticket only” and “there will be no tickets available for sale on the day”.
However, those without tickets will be able to attend the after-match party in the grounds, which begins at 5pm following the 3pm throw-in, at a charge of £5 on entry.
Match day regulations have been released by the County Board and fans are advised to adhere to the following guidelines.
Match Day Regulations
- Patrons are encouraged to arrive as early as possible before throw-in, admission by ticket only. Please retain your match ticket all times
- There will be no tickets available for sale on the day
- Please co-operate with our stewards and match day volunteers leading up to the grounds and within the grounds
- Our intention is to ensure that supporters enjoy the match in safety and comfort so please follow all safety instructions
- Bringing alcohol into the grounds is prohibited. If found on person it will be confiscated
- Strictly no parking allowed within the grounds or adjacent roads, you are encouraged to use public transport where possible
- Limited disabled parking is available within in the grounds. You may apply for a pass by contacting [email protected]
- For taxis/cabs you are advised to exit your taxi/cab at South Ruislip station and continue your journey to the ground on foot and return for pick up after match. Taxis/cabs are prohibited from dropping off or picking up passengers at the ground between 12pm and 8pm
- Local buses stop outside the ground; E7 bus travels to and from Ruislip (Metropolitan line) and Ealing Broadway station at regular intervals
- South Ruislip Tube Station (Central Line) is 10 minutes' walk (see www.tfl.gov.uk for travel updates)
Refreshments, food, and plenty of entertainment available within the grounds
- All the major GAA games and sporting events will be shown on big screens in the Ruislip GAA Sports & Social Club. For further updates and further information or details, see our website www.londongaa.co.uk - Facebook: facebook.com/LondonGAA and Twitter: @LondainGaa or Contact London GAA County Board PRO - Declan Flanagan 07736009080 Email: [email protected] For any futher details and information please contact [email protected]
Meanwhile, Irish TV is to host a special two-hour live show from the home of London GAA on the eve of the match.
‘London Live’ will be broadcast from the Irish TV Grounds in Ruislip on Saturday, May 28, from 8pm-10pm and will feature a host of celebrity guests from the sporting, cultural, business and entertainment world.
The show, presented by Carlow native and Irish TV sports reporter Brendan Hennessy, will feature insightful and engaging debate and discussion ahead of the Connacht championship opener as well as some special features on Mayo supporters who are making the arduous trip to the London capital for the match.
Irish TV is inviting fans to join in the fun and celebration on the Saturday night before the game. Those interested in attending the live broadcast should contact Irish TV at (098) 56582 as numbers are limited.